Friday, September 4, 2009

Deep Do-Do

Yesterday, a comment was made that made me think. The comment: “I’m thinking so many things, I don’t know what I’m thinking”. That made me think about what I was thinking about. So I thought about what I was thinking about for the next five minutes, these are those thoughts:

We sat in the campfire and watched as the monkey pulled the feathers from the octopus. The flames licked at the blinding night sky as if the sun were reaching up to burn the depths of the ocean. The sound was eerie; much like the laugh of a centipede sliding slowly to the top of a martini glass. The wheels rolled through the hot frozen tundra like a fart through a sandstorm. Time-travel would soon be lost. Past and present were now one. How long would it take to take no action? How far down the road less traveled must one go to arrive? Would you arrive? Do fish-sticks come from frozen lakes? The sudden deafen sound of silence was an indication that the world had imploded; the sun would not rise tonight. The smell of moldy gasoline filled the coffin. The cook would be happy.

18 comments:

mq01 said...

oh shit .. damn dr wrench
i need more coffee for this
now tell us what you were really thinking ;)

BlackstoneBill said...

If it takes 8.3 minutes for light to get from the sun to the earth, how do you know it hasn't burned out yet?

Willy D said...

mq01: I thought. I mean I thunk. I mean I thought I was thinking… Oh damn! I don’t know what I’m thinking or if I’m thinking!

Bill: That’s easy. Wait 8.4 minutes and crack open a fresh bottle JD. Now, what was the question?

mq01 said...

so wheres this happy cook?

mq01 said...

HEY!!! :)
bob and i thank you for the extra special fern adorned parking space.

now i gotta hold him back, damn, he wants to split and go find that space...
:-D !!! ..thank you..

FLHX_Dave said...

Your spray can is missing the mixing ball dude!

I dunno...sounds pretty much what I am thinking about...except you left out the word sex at the end of every sentance.

mq01 said...

i want that sign... LOL! :)

Willy D said...

mq01: The cook got out-sourced. I took that picture this morning at a bank. If it were any other kind of business, I would probably appropriate it for you. But if you’re ever in town you can get a picture of Bob in front of his sign.

Dave: “Missing the mixing ball”sex. Never heard that one sex.
If you’re thinking crap like that, there’s no hope for you either sex.

Ann said...

Dude, did someone drop acid in your drink? sex.

LMFAO! ;)

Lady R (Di) said...

Someone's been in the peyote! LOL!

IHG said...

Wow...that was some deep shit. Can you send me whatever you are taking?

Willy D said...

Ann: Nope. I think it’s in this “left coast” water.

Lady R: If only you could’ve seen the visions that I saw. That peyote’s some good shit!

IHG: You can actually make it yourself. Here’s the recipe; Take one 16oz glass, fill it with ice. Pour in two parts Jack Daniels and one part Jim Beam. Sit back and enjoy.

mq01 said...

the bank sex? LMAO sex! thank you kindly, i'll have to get a pic with bob in front of it sometime sex. i'll take vodka instead please sex...

ROTFL ;)

Big Daddy said...

Wouldn't ya know it....That exactly what I was thinking.
We must be connected somehow.

Willy D said...

Big D: Damn, you must be one smart cookie. BTW- I really like my new dart board!

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Put your hands up, turn around slowly, and step away from the acid!

Willy D said...

Mr. M: Can I keep my crayons?

Mr. Motorcycle said...

So many colors!