Thursday, May 27, 2010

Getting Wired




Here’s the plan; take this Ditch Witch trencher harness and replace the rear harness in this old bike. Hey! That sounds like a good DIY TV show: “This Old Bike”. Folks sitting around a home garage screwing with old bikes. I’d watch it. The harness is getting pretty brittle. It’s been cut, spliced and taped to death. Some of the wires are stretched so tight they won’t take the vibration any more. Snap! Twice in the last month. I figure if I cut it where the wrench is and use the section on the left I’ll have all the connections I need. Hell, this harness will probably outlast me. Replace that hard plastic plug under the tank with a Deutsch and I’ll be able to take jumps with it.


And since Ms M's Place has officially made this into a bike & pussy blogosphere, here’s a picture of Sassy the day I got her. She was # 3 on the ‘list’ at the SPCA that day. Numbers one and two had already left this world as we know it. She seemed right happy getting out of that cage.

6 comments:

mq01 said...

"this old bike"? ya, i'd watch that.

those with the pussy make the rules ;-) and may i go so far as to say thats a mighty fine one youve got there willyD :-D

Learning to Golf said...

Your pussy is better looking than your Ditch Witch cable.

That and I whole heartedly agree with Ms M... those with the pussy rule the world!!!!! Doesn't matter what, don't want to live without it.

Webster World said...

That job will go faster if you'd eat less cookie's. Or at least put the cookie sheet away. heehee Oh it's a shovel...I get it now.

FLHX_Dave said...

A ditch witch harness designed for pussy? I'm flippin' confused.

Willy D said...

mq01: Does that mean I rule? Not in this house :(

AZHD: Maybe. But my pussy can’t make the bike run.

Webster: That was actually one of the funniest things I’ve heard in a while. Thanks.

Dave: May your corn always be welded.

WooleyBugger said...

Nuthin like a soft Pussy to cuddle with on the couch.